What are benefits of ginseng？
- Time of issue:2021-02-17
Ginseng, also known as panax, is any one of the 11 species of slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, belonging to the genus Panax of the family Araliaceae.
Ginseng Extract can help to promote good health, endurance and vitality. It has been a staple of oriental medicine for 5,000 years and is respected for its invigorating value.
Here are some of the benefits of ginseng：
1. Ginseng Extract can be applied in food field.
(1) Ginseng extract is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefit to brain.
(2) Ginseng extract can be used into capsules.
2. Ginseng Extract can be applied in pharmaceutical field.
(1) Ginseng Extract has the function of anti-hemolysis, anti-febrile, anti-fatigues, anti- atherosclerosis.
(2) Ginseng Extract has the function of anti- oxygen & blood deficit, anti-convulsion & labor pains.
(3) Genseng Extract can prevent the growth of certain types of cancer cell.
(4) Genseng Extract can improve achroacyte conversion.
(5) Ginseng extract can be used to treat coronary heart disease.
3. Ginseng Extract can be applied in cosmetic field.
(1) Ginseng Extract can activate skin cell.
(2) Ginseng Extract has the function of whitening, dispelling spot and anti-wrinkle.
- All sites
Our website contains material and information intended for B2B customers, suppliers and distributors, and is not intended as information to the final consumers. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Regulatory bodies around the world have differing parameters regarding product claims. In developing claims for a food, beverage or supplement product label, manufactures should seek guidance to assure compliance with the appropriate regulatory authority.